SkillsUSA Competition Successes
Twenty-nine students participated in the annual SkillsUSA State Competition. Students competed in a variety of written knowledge tests, interviews, and hands-on skill events against students from 26 other technology schools.
SkillsUSA empowers students to become world-class workers, leaders and responsible American citizens through the development of skills that include personal, workplace, and technical skills.
Congratulations to the following students:
- Dessiree Berry – Health Occupations Professional Portfolio
- Kristopher McClure – Job Skill Demonstration
- Adanica Keene, Emmalee Kimball, Kyla Lavoie – Chapter Display
- Garrett Libby – Cabinetmaking
- Jeremy Brown – Carpentry Knowledge Test
- Kyleigh Rose – Commercial Baking
- Curtis Andrews, Steven Grondell, Gabrielle Hazelton – Career Pathways